Skip to main content

Unable to log in with 'cisco'

More
16 years 8 months ago #22979 by sathy
Hi guys
Its the same problem othere have been having. Tried to log in using 'cisco' at the 'enable' prompt and would not let me in. I can see from the forum that people are misusing this excellent free service and either not following instructions or are doing this deliberately.
I have looked for the manual reset procedure but cannot find it anywhere?
Regards
Sathy.
More
16 years 8 months ago #22991 by Smurf
It is unfortunate that people are still not following the simple instructions. The lab will require a reset which only Chris can do which i am sure he will do once he is able to.

We are investigating ways in which this reset can be automated during the start of the lab. Hopefully this will be coming soon. All i can do is apologies for this inconveinence, if you could please bere with us until the automated process is completed.

Wayne Murphy
Firewall.cx Team Member
www.firewall.cx

Now working for a Security Company called Sec-1 Ltd in the UK, for any
Penetration Testing work visit www.sec-1.com or PM me for details.
More
16 years 7 months ago #23007 by Chris
The Cisco Lab equipment will be hopefully reset tomorrow afternoon, after which they should be accessible as planned.

We are looking towards a custom-made solution that will allow us to perform an 'automated' reset of the lab equipment and finally close the 'password reset' issue.

Due to the nature of the equipment, performing such a task in an automated way is very difficult and requires a lot of programming and planning.

We will sort this issue out as soon as we can, but for now we must all try and follow the simple Cisco lab instructions provided so everyone can get a fair go on the equipment.

Thank you.

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds