Skip to main content

Error on logging into lab

More
17 years 1 week ago #20377 by joy
I received the following message:

Error: We're sorry, but we are currently experiencing technical diffculties concerning the firewall. Please contact an administrator.
More
17 years 1 week ago #20378 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Error on logging into lab
Must have been a glitch in the system.
Try again and let us know if the problem persists.

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
17 years 1 week ago #20392 by joy
Replied by joy on topic Still have the same error....
I tried this morning and I received the same error message.

· Retrieving your Cisco Lab details...
· Dynamic firewall modification for your IP address 71.207.136.228...

Error: We're sorry, but we are currently experiencing technical diffculties concerning the firewall. Please contact an administrator.
Back

tried to use ie and firefox
More
17 years 6 days ago #20433 by cciesec2007
Were you downloading something while trying to access the lab? Try to have your downlink bandwidth free as much as possible. The initial software itself has some flash while its accessing the lab.

I myself had this error one day, first two parameters was able to fetch but the last one was timing out. My bandwidth pipe was busy, but the next time it was ok.

Just a suggestion.

Rgds,
-arif

www.ciscojournal.com (coming soon)
More
17 years 5 days ago #20458 by pid0
Replied by pid0 on topic Cannot log in to Lab
Hello whne I tryed to log into my scheduled lab the following message is shown and ... thats it:

error message

Retrieving your Cisco Lab details...
· Dynamic firewall modification for your IP address 62.245.116.--... PORT: 2001 PORT: 2002

Back
error message

can you please check and give some advice?
More
17 years 2 days ago #20483 by TheBishop
Hello pid0, sorry you've been having problems.
It may have been a temporary problem with the firewall. Please try again and report back if it still does not work.
Also if you have a personal firewall on your PC you might want to try disabling it temporarily to see if that is the problem
Thirdly, once you've made your booking make sure it is for the day and time you intended by checking in the calendar and reviewing the confirmation email
Let us know how you get on
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds