Skip to main content

GMT Clock Issue

More
17 years 1 month ago #20357 by cciesec2007
GMT Clock Issue was created by cciesec2007
Hello Guys,
Hope anybody can help!

My scheduled time slot for the lab is 2-4 GMT. I setup changes in my profile, forum time -4 (minus 4 hours GMT which is my time).

I kept trying accessing the lab @ 10pm onward my local time, but I would get this error, "Error: You do not have an active reservation."

Please help what could be the issue.

Rgds,
-arif :D

www.ciscojournal.com (coming soon)
More
17 years 4 weeks ago #20360 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic Re: GMT Clock Issue
Sorry to hear you're having difficulty.
Go into the booking system, click on My Calendar and check that it shows your reservation for the day and time you think it should be on. And have a look in Schedule Calendar as well; see if you can find your reservation there and check it thinks it is for the same day and time. Your chosen lab time and GMT setting should make the booking wrap over onto the next day and we need to check that's working okay.
It might also be worth making a booking for a day/time that won't cause the day wrap, just so you can get a handle on how the booking system works. It doesn't matter if you can't do the lab at the unearthly hour selected; just make a practice booking then cancel it again.
Finally, if you're still having trouble let us know the exact day and time you've booked for and we'll look into it
More
17 years 4 weeks ago #20363 by Smurf
Replied by Smurf on topic Re: GMT Clock Issue
My advise to everyone to ensure that the booking is correct, is to ensure that before you save the Booking, double check the Start and End time/date. See the pic circled in red.

Wayne Murphy
Firewall.cx Team Member
www.firewall.cx

Now working for a Security Company called Sec-1 Ltd in the UK, for any
Penetration Testing work visit www.sec-1.com or PM me for details.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds