Skip to main content

I wanna be a beta!

More
18 years 5 months ago #10922 by RedRanger
I wanna be a beta! was created by RedRanger
Hey! RedRanger here, I just wanted to put my name out there. I would like to be one of the beta testers for this worlds first free Cisco lab when it is convinent. I need the practice anyway. Keep RedRanger in mind, will ya?

RedRanger

"I'd Rather You Hate Me For Everything I Am Than Love Me For Something I'm Not."

Be Awesome
More
18 years 5 months ago #10924 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: I wanna be a beta!
I admire your passion and determination!

Redranger, we've carefully sat down and decided on a few members that will be invited to participate in our beta testing phase.

Due to the limited amount of equipment we currently have, and the fact not all labs will be running (we haven't even got the web interface ready!), we need to keep the beta testers numbers low.

Our member selection has been made based on the their activities on our site's forums and mostly important - the genuine motivation shown, to help out the community, by spending hours replying to questions and problems. This is something we have to recognise and I'm sure you can understand.

There will be plenty of other 'beta testing' phases as we plan to introduce new labs very soon, so we can surely keep you in mind then - if you give us the incentive to do so :wink:

Whichever the case - no one is a looser - we are all winners here!

Cheers mate,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
18 years 5 months ago #11149 by sahirh
Replied by sahirh on topic Re: I wanna be a beta!
Fear not, as Chris said, the beta testing shouldn't last too long -- then it'll be open for everyone.

Cheers,

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds