Skip to main content

Hack this if you can...

More
18 years 10 months ago #8895 by metzoid
OK,

Lets see if you can hack this site....

It is windows IIS server..if you do manage to hack it let me know and I will try to stop you next time.

I have backup of all files so if you delete it I can restore afterwards.

It is currently under test...and I am trying to get people to try and hack it.. Thanks...
More
18 years 10 months ago #8900 by eddydreni
Uh, I don't think anyone will do that. I suggest you hire a professional security team and let them do it with your written permit. I don't recommend posting here and asking people to "hack" it. Once they do, it will most likely be used for illicit data and who knows what will happen to you and/or your company.
More
18 years 10 months ago #8910 by sahirh
Replied by sahirh on topic Re: Hack this if you can...
How interesting, a major bank just decides it wants its website hacked and posts all over a public forum! Do you take us for fools? Because we certainly take you for one..

If I find this rubbish on *any* other board on the 'Net I will personally contact the relevant authorities at the bank and provide them with your ip address:

80.1.121.X,

and your ISP's abuse contacts at NTL, Great Britain

Next time you try to pull this sort of stunt, I'll happily post your email address, real name, address, telephone number and credit history for the last 5 years over here and ask people to 'hack that'. Or maybe just 'delete it' since you have backups...

Bear in mind, the Internet is the new Wild West, and there are lots of people who play sheriff to stop things like this happening.. once you understand that fact, you will reconsider your post.

So consider yourself warned, or being banned from this site will be the least of your worries.

Sheesh....

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
18 years 10 months ago #8917 by randy
Replied by randy on topic Re: Hack this if you can...
Interesting that there are two sites.

217.205.162.207/ bankofasiauk.com

217.37.189.12/ other site
More
18 years 10 months ago #8919 by randy
Replied by randy on topic Re: Hack this if you can...
Correction from last post. Try this:

#ping bankofasiauk.com
PING bankofasiauk.com (217.205.162.207): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 217.205.162.207: icmp_seq=0 ttl=46 time=171.395 ms

217.205.162.207 bankofasiauk.com/

217.37.189.12/ other site
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds