Skip to main content

Funny!

More
19 years 10 months ago #4196 by ZippyPuterTeck
Funny! was created by ZippyPuterTeck
disanotech.com :lol:

NOTE** This post edited by Jack Burgess - Forum Moderator. Please Read Post Below.

More
19 years 10 months ago #4210 by Jack
Replied by Jack on topic Re: Funny!
ZippyPuterTeck –

First let me say that your posting of the tattoo was rather amusing and I my self love a good spoof, lord knows my personal funny picture archive is rather large to say the least, as its very evidence here in these postings.

With that said, I removed the link pointing to the tattoo. The reason is simple, Firewall.cx does not use hard-core / soft-core graphics or language, Firewall.cx is a trend setter not a follower, we do not feel we need to lower ourselves in that category and insult our users and readers. We are viewed all over the world as you can tell by our hit counter; we receive tons of traffic from corporate to public from high visible business to the little guy or gal just starting out. Our reputation is most important to us; we are linked by many and are referred to by great companies like Cisco.

We do not want to be known as a site that might be filter out and blocked by firewalls at these pristine business, schools and mom and dad not wanting junior to visit our site.
We still strongly encourage you to post and share what you think we will find entertaining. With that said we hope you enjoy your tenor as a valued Firewall.cx member.

Thank you for you understanding and best regards.

Jack Burgess,
Firewall.cx Staff
News Editor / Forum Moderator
www.jacksjunk.com
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds