Skip to main content

emailer.php

More
19 years 1 week ago #8042 by cyberoidx
emailer.php was created by cyberoidx
Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/firewall/public_html/includes/emailer.php on line 231

DEBUG MODE

Line : 277
File : /home/firewall/public_html/includes/emailer.php

Surya Sharma
www.Technodrome.info
AR3 Y0U T3CH ENOUGH FOR IT?
More
19 years 1 week ago #8061 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: emailer.php
cyberoidx

It's a classical non-critical error we haven't resolved as yet - just ignore it when you see it!

You'll usually see it when the forum thread creator has requested the site to update him if there are any replies to his thread, or when a Private Message is sent to him.

If I remember correctly, the email is sent, but the error you mentioned is also presented to the user.

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
18 years 10 months ago #8817 by lan2wan
Hi All,
Below is an error message that I received when I tried to send a reply to a private message. Has anyone had this type of problem or is it just me?

I checked the message and it is still in my outbox.
Thank

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 277
File : /home/firewall/public_html/includes/emailer.php
More
18 years 10 months ago #8825 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic Email error
I often get this (but not every time) when sending a private message. But even if the error comes up, the message always gets delivered so it's safe to ignore
More
18 years 10 months ago #8885 by lan2wan
Replied by lan2wan on topic Re: emailer.php
Thank you Bishop
More
18 years 10 months ago #8890 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: emailer.php
Lan2Wan, the error message you received is when you try to route a packet on our firewall from the Lan interface 2 the Wan interface :) (Just joking!)

Actually its because the person you've sent a private message, has requested the system to email him when he receives a pm. The result is the system sending the email, but it failing to be queued on our email service.

Yes, yes .... another problem we need to look at - as soon as the Cisco lab is complete!

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds