Skip to main content

Cant post in shoutbox / Cant Addlink.. :cry:

More
19 years 2 months ago #7297 by cyberoidx
/wah I cant post in the shoutbox for some reason, the problem is i type and press shout, but nothing happens.

Here is what i type, and the main problem....
is with the web links Web Links Section --> Add Link It goes to links.html and tries to perform &l_op=AddLink @ firewall.cx/links .html&l_op=AddLink but nothing happens, it just loads the Web links main page again and again.........

this seems to be illogical to me, when did HTML start accepting values? I'm such a Newbie :cry:

Surya Sharma
www.Technodrome.info
AR3 Y0U T3CH ENOUGH FOR IT?
More
19 years 2 months ago #7300 by Chris
Is there anyone else experiencing this problem ???

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
19 years 2 months ago #7305 by cyberoidx
UPDATE : I can post in the shoutbox now, but cant add links yet...
Relief :P

Surya Sharma
www.Technodrome.info
More
19 years 2 months ago #7314 by sahirh
Ai, theres something wrong there *scratches head*.. it used to work -- Chris... whaddyasay man ? :)

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
19 years 2 months ago #7336 by cyberoidx
Relief.

Atleast i'm not some hyper Newbie flooding the site :oops:

Surya Sharma
www.Technodrome.info
More
19 years 1 month ago #7615 by Chris
This problem has just been resolved!

It started after we made some major modifications to our site's code in order to help the search engines dig into the forums and as a result, the weblinks section stopped working correctly.

The resolution to this problem was full day, redoing all the associated scripts! You should be able to submit and visit the existing links without any problem now!

If anyone experiences any other problem, please do let us know as its quite difficult for us to check the whole site, even though we do try to do our best on releasing new features without breaking the existing ones :)

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds