Skip to main content

Thanks

More
19 years 3 months ago #6693 by MezzUp
Thanks was created by MezzUp
Hi there,

Just wanted to give a big fat THANKS to The Editoral Team for making such a great Linux tutorial. I can't wait to try this on the computers at school :D
I didn't start this thread right away when I saw the article because I hoped someone would say something smarter then me, but when nobody said anything I found it was time for these guys to get credit for their selfless(that's a word, right?) work for us. I'm really looking foward to more Linux stuff. (and just stuff in general)

Oh and btw. I was going to start a thread the other day where everybody could introduce themselves, their location, expirience, certifications and so on, but couldn't find the proper forum. Any thoughts?

Anyway, THANK YOU :D
More
19 years 3 months ago #6722 by sahirh
Replied by sahirh on topic Re: Thanks
Hey MezzUp, we're really glad you like the first Linux article, its been a real labour of love for us and we're pretty kicked with how it turned out. Rest assured the next article is already well on its way, so you should have more stuff to read pretty soon.

I really like the idea of the 'Introduce yourself' thread ! Perhaps you could jumpstart things by making a post in the 'Other' forum ? I will badger the whole f.cx team into posting a bit about themselves there.. perhaps we'll even get to clear up the mystical jokes surrounding Chris and olives !

At this point it would be fair for us to say thank you to all the members such as yourself through whos appreciation we're driven to write more stuff and make the site even better. We really feel the member community is starting to take off with lots of 'regulars' helping out.

Just wait till you see the Cisco lab, it will blow you away !!

Cheers mate,

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds