Skip to main content

Important Information on the new Firewall.cx website!

More
12 years 7 months ago #37372 by Arani
Finally Results!!!
The site just looks uber cool!!! I just feel so proud to be one of the moderators. Still trying to figure out how to get all my account information updated!!

Well done Chris!!

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
12 years 7 months ago #37373 by Arani
More Results!!!

Figured out updating my profile. This is way more cool that what we had before.

Thank you again Chris!!

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris
More
12 years 7 months ago #37376 by Chris
Arani,

Thanks so much for the positive feedback mate! It's really important to hear your feedback - and by the sounds of it, we are on the right track :)

There are definitely a lot of new features with the site and forums and the best part is that we will be continuously working with our community to bring new cool features that will be welcomed by everyone.

Cheers mate and nice avatar :)

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
12 years 7 months ago #37377 by sose
Bravo firewall.cx team, this version is looking reallly pimped up.

But the website is not completely fitted to my screen, have to keep scrolling to get full view.

Also, it will help if the team will employ the use of Google form for improvement questions and feedback
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #37387 by Chris
Sose,

Thank you for your feedback mate! We also have a review of your to post once the dust here has settled :)

In regards to your scrolling, are you referring to the left-right scroll? The site's width has increased in order to make the article diagrams fit in nicely on the site's homepage. Sorry about that mate :)

On another note, user 'Exchspace' requested us to bring back the 'Alternative Menu' feature and its now available at the top menu located above the site's logo:

The new 'Alternative Menu' does not use the same structure as the previous one, however it is quite easy to navigate as all sections, categories and subcategories are presented in a hierarchy tree style.

Let us know what your thoughts about the new 'Alternative Menu' are.

Thanks.

Chris Partsenidis.
www.Firewall.cx
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Chris.
More
12 years 6 months ago #37388 by Chris
Quick update - We've added a new category in our download section. The 'Cisco Tools & Applications' sections contains valuable and frequently used Cisco applications which we are sure many users will find useful.

You'll also find our new funky 'Feedback' form floating on the right side of the site... don't be shy, leave us your feedback on our new site!

Stay tuned as more enhancements are on their way....!

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
www.Firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds