Skip to main content

I (we) so much appreciate.....

More
14 years 11 months ago #30349 by talk2sp
Hello Chris and everyone. I so much and i know we all appreciate the increase to this site tech KB.

I've been finding my self around windows servers especially 2008. I'm most happy for the addition on win server configurations.

I can't wait to see docs on server 2008.

You did well....

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
14 years 11 months ago #30354 by Chris
Talk2sp,

Thank you for your good words and encouragement. The team has been working hard to produce this new Technical Knowledgebase and we know we are on the right track.

It would also greatly help us if you, our fellow administrators and engineers help let others know of this wonderful site.

We will continue to expand our Technical Knowledgebase, you can be sure of that, and with your help, we'll make it available to as many people as we can!

Once again, it would greatly help us if any member votes for each topic they like through the 'Digg' link available on each article. We soon plan to all more of these tracking/voting enhancements as it helps make our site more popular.

On behalf of the team and myself, Thank you!

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
14 years 11 months ago #30356 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic oh i feel........
Oh Chris i feel fly.

Guys do you know what it feels like when the CEO of a big company comes down from his office and gives you a handshake telling you thank you on behalf of him self and the entire staff. I feel fly and high....

I'm 40% more to go for my lab to up and running. I will train people with instructions, lessons, examples, etc all from this great site and most importantly will require great support from this site. some weeks back i posted something on having branches around the world in form of a training lab. "i have a dream..."

Chris you have my words i am spreading the message appropriately. I don't want the bountiful harvest to be misused and manhandled by people around here...

La unión hace la fuerza. (Spanish)
Ενωμένοι στεκόμαστε, διαιρεσμένος πέφτουμε. (Greek)
L'union fait la force. (French)
Einigkeit macht stark. (German)
Verenigd bevinden wij ons, Verdeeld vallen wij. (Dutch)
Соединено мы стоим, разделено мы падаем. (Russian)

Ensemble nous construisons, dispersé nous détruisons. (French)
Juntos construimos, dispersado nosotros destruimos. (Spanish)

clue - babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt

We can make IT and we will make IT

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds