Skip to main content

Oh Gosh top right corner.....

More
15 years 1 month ago #29588 by talk2sp
hey my people, my brothers from another mother.....

I wake up and the first thing i do is to check firewall then as usual i check the top right corner and behold i see Cisco Technical Kb (Coming soon). Administrators how soon, how soon... tell me i will have more resources for my long term plan on my cisco lab @ my university.

Oh Gosh i am Flabbergasted, it gives me joy, i am dumbfounded, i am tripped... please how soon...

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
15 years 1 month ago #29589 by Chris
Talk about fast responses - I think you just topped it! It's only been like 3 minutes since the post went online :)

Talk2sp, we've been considering bringing some 'fresh content' on the site for quite some time now and since we've been blessed with new team members, we thought it was the right timing to start on this fabulous new section.

We've already got a number of articles one Cisco routers ready which explain how to setup various services such as DNS, DHCP, DDNS, Password recovery, Installing SDM (Security Device Manager) on a router and more.

Once we feel the content is adequate (to keep you all busy!) they'll be released to the public.

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
15 years 1 month ago #29610 by KiLLaBeE
Just don't say "coming soon" and let that "soon" be a year and a half from now (despite the content of the material being the deciding factor) ;-)
  • gagamboy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #29615 by gagamboy
Replied by gagamboy on topic Re: Oh Gosh top right corner.....
For me, It is better to be LATE than NEVER, at all. :D

I believe the Firewall.cx team are doing their best to make Knowledge base happen. So let's cheer them up! :D

I would like to suggest to have a portion on where a member can make a contribution into this Knowledge base, also this will be reviewed first.

:idea: I hope that make sense.

Cheers!
More
15 years 1 month ago #29616 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic I will seat tight....
Hey Uncle Chris... u know in ur comment one of the words that made me change my position of the seat were the words - "we've been blessed". i like peeps who carry their God and His attribute with them in all they do especially in our field.

Chris Said

We've already got a number of articles one Cisco routers ready which explain how to setup various services such as DNS, DHCP, DDNS, Password recovery, Installing SDM (Security Device Manager) on a router and more.

I can't wait to see this, i am so pleased that this will be part of the contents on the new KB. Common see hot topics...

Uncle Chris sanu da Aiki (meaning Well Done / Well Work) the language i spoke is Hausa, one of the main and major languages in Nigeria.

U are moving this team to a next level.

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds