Skip to main content

New Discovery on this site.....

More
15 years 6 months ago #27590 by talk2sp
Hi all, i hope this makes sense for those of you who never noticed it..

Just some curiosity in my head > i wanted to see my user profile without logging into firewall.cx using another computer. so i went to one of my recent post and clicked on profile. i.e. view user profile. now this is the link i saw - www.firewall.cx/forum-userprofile-10024.html . i then began to wonder why the 10024 was included.. i thought it was some kind of u know the scripting / page redirect thingy. then to be very sure and push it further i went to one of Sose's most recent post and clicked to view his profile this is what i saw - www.firewall.cx/forum-userprofile-10318.html . 2 trials i needed one more to understand something then i went to smurf's most recent post and this is what i saw - www.firewall.cx/forum-userprofile-11013.html . OK 3 trials have now convinced me.

Little did i come to understand that just like we have for example on TIG my personal profile is profiles.takingitglobal.org/talk2sp. here we are identified by our unique numbers... 10024, 10318, 11013 not user name. (nice idea) and when we joined the site. our Nth number when we registered.

The mystery did not just end there for me i figured out that i am the 10,024th member of this site, sose is the 10,318th member of this site, smurf is the 11,013th member on this site, and so does everyone who is on this site. Now to be very sure of this i went to check sahirh's and i saw www.firewall.cx/forum-userprofile-426.html (oh gosh he's the 426th member on this site)

I must not end this post without checking Chris's own - www.firewall.cx/forum-userprofile-2.html so Uncle Chris is the second person to sign up on this site.

So who is 1?

Chris u are too much. This site is far beyond what people see. Please forgive me for this may be meaningless discovery. I've been an inquisitive person since age 2.

so if we had to move this site to a next level we will be identified with numbers i will simply say 2 come in for 10024 over. (crazy lol) Gosh techie minds out here.

I am flabbergasted, i am dumbfounded.... please guys come in and lets know our number. i will call it firewall code. common we could form a team here of IT pros who do IT right...

Uncle Chris i implore u. Please say something.

I.............. LOVE.................. FIREWALL.CX

Gr8 Architecture

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
15 years 6 months ago #27591 by S0lo
Interesting talk2sp!!. Mine is 11444. Keep digging ;)

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
15 years 6 months ago #27592 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic who then is no. 1
Thanks 11444. who then is number 1, www.firewall.cx/forum-userprofile-1.html

i don't think any one wants to click on that link cos u know what it says? it says user don't exist. Hahahahahahahaha.... let the spirit of computer come down....

10024 out...

2, U freaking me out.... u too much. gosh brains.......... @ work

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds