Skip to main content

VoIP forum??

More
15 years 11 months ago #25640 by Stephanie
VoIP forum?? was created by Stephanie
First of all I just want to say Thank you! This site has helped me solve a number of issues that might have taken me weeks to figure out on my own. The moderators and site members are wonderful.

I'm wondering if there are any plans to devote a forum to VoIP or unified communications? I've been watching for a new forum along this line since you started the Cisco lab.
More
15 years 11 months ago #25645 by KiLLaBeE
Replied by KiLLaBeE on topic Re: VoIP forum??
I think it comes down to how often such topics are discussed. I don't see many VoIP threads going around, so I'm not sure how successful a VoIP forum would be.
More
15 years 11 months ago #25650 by Chojin
Replied by Chojin on topic Re: VoIP forum??
VoIP is a subject which is becomming more populair over time... VoIP would be a nice topic to focus on and maybe create some documents together...

There are not many topics, but it will boost the topics on VoIP i guess

CCNA / CCNP / CCNA - Security / CCIP / Prince2 / Checkpoint CCSA
More
15 years 11 months ago #25655 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic Re: VoIP forum??
We'll certainly consider it. When we did the last review of the structure we added the wireless forum on the basis that there would surely be an increasing number of posts on this upcoming topic and the prediction has proved correct. I'll post the idea into the moderator's forum for debate there. Once again, thanks for the suggestion and all the other great input from you all. Firewall.cx belongs to its members and is what we all make it, so keep up the good work
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds