Skip to main content

One more thing .

More
21 years 9 months ago #19 by Mody
One more thing . was created by Mody
Greetings , [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

you need to advertise the site ,
Im doing my best by giving my friends and any one who has any Q about Networking and firewall this URL [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

thanks again ,

MoDy
More
21 years 9 months ago #20 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic One more thing .
Dear MoDy,

Thank you for the positive constructive criticism ! It's good to see all the hard work is paying off.

All new changes introduced have one goal: To make the site more functional and more rich in material for you guys to read. This forum had to be created to replace the old one since it was hosted by a 3rd party company. This new forum is tightly integrated with the site so it will be faster and more reliable.

The site does need advertising, your right there and I have been trying to get it in the high ranks of the search engines, but it's proving to be very difficult. The fact that I also have no banners or annoying popup adds (and I don't plan to!) means that it's hard to pay for proper advertising.

Never the less, the best advertising is the one you and many other people do, which is the word of mouth. Thanks to you guys alot of new people have discovered this humble site.

Considering its been just over 1 year since the site went permanently online and was submitted to the search engines, it's doing quite well and hopefully more people will learn about it.

Kind Regards, [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
21 years 3 months ago #21 by nathanr
Replied by nathanr on topic One more thing .
I found this site pretty high up in the google rankings when I did a search for IP Classes. I have checked out the site and I found it very interesting and informative and will deffinately reccomend it. Well done for such a useful tool.

Dolbz
More
21 years 3 months ago #22 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic One more thing .
Glad to see you have found the information useful and I hope you will use the site frequently and also share it with others.

Cheers !
Chris P.

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds