Skip to main content

Login Problem

More
17 years 10 months ago #15316 by Johna581
Login Problem was created by Johna581
Hello moderator,I have had aproblem of logging into my account until now,i dont know the reason is it because am using a different pc come on i can't use the same pc everyday at all times on this pc whose ip address you most likely have am taken direct to my account even without logging in won't someone else get into my account .Try do something please i don't to be told that my account doesn't exit again, your assistance will be highly appreciated.

OJA
More
17 years 10 months ago #15320 by nske
Replied by nske on topic Re: Login Problem
Dear Johna,

As far as I know, there is nothing from firewall.cx side that would explain you not being able to login to your account from any place, unless the specific IP addresses were automatically blocked by the system in the past for security violations, in which case you should be presented with a message explaining that. If this is the case, please send me a PM with the IP address and we'll see what we can do!

However the problem could also be a result of some bug or special configuration of the PC that has problem logging in (like a buggy browser version, cookie blocking or some aggressive filtering technique posed by some windows security protection suits).

We'll try to help diagnose and solve the problem, but it's necessary that you give us any information related to the problem.

These information would contain:

- The exact description of the problem, including any returned messages (like "Invalid account information", "Invalid IP address" and such).
- The browser that you are using, including version (also please try to verify the problem with a different browser).
- If you have installed some "firewall suite software" to the system

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds