Skip to main content

A+

More
18 years 9 months ago #9135 by eddydreni
A+ was created by eddydreni
How many of you have the A+ certification?

I think there should there would be a good read to have a A+ section on this website (PC Hardware etc.). If you need any help writing It, I can help. I'm working on getting this certifcation also
More
18 years 6 months ago #10835 by RedRanger
Replied by RedRanger on topic Re: A+
Hey, after you get finished with the A+ crap, start a CCNA course. Man, if you think that putting in a Pentium 2 processor is hard, wait till you start subnetting and configuring routers. That is one of the most respected certifications in the world. I'm in the 3rd semester of it, and I'm just getting the hang of it.

RedRanger

"I'd Rather You Hate Me For Everything I Am Than Love Me For Something I'm Not."

Be Awesome
More
18 years 6 months ago #10846 by jwj
Replied by jwj on topic Re: A+
There's a lot to the A+ certification. I think it's a great starting point...a good friend of mine only has that and Network+ and I often look to him for advice when it comes to PC repair and servers. Might not be as flashy on a resume as a CCNA but it still is worth one's time in pursuing it. Covers lots of information, a comprehensive review of all it's material would be a lot of work.

-Jeremy-
More
18 years 6 months ago #10853 by RedRanger
Replied by RedRanger on topic Re: A+
Oh definitly, I'm not looking down on A+ one bit. I'm just saying that A+ is definitly not as rigorous as the CCNA. I'm actually going to take the A+ in January, 4 months before I'm scheduled to take the CCNA. In my opinion, the certifications should go in this order:

A+
Net+
MCSE
CCNA
CCNP
CCIE

Good luck with the certification, Eddy. Don't get to worked up on the O.S. portion of the test is all I was told.

RedRanger

"I'd Rather You Hate Me For Everything I Am Than Love Me For Something I'm Not."

Be Awesome
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds