Skip to main content

ccna websites

More
19 years 3 months ago #6560 by rootcipher
ccna websites was created by rootcipher
do we need to report websites that post ccna academy answers? where should we send emails?
More
19 years 3 months ago #6561 by sLz
Replied by sLz on topic Re: ccna websites
nnbnbI'd do some research on this. I'd say reproducing information used by a respected company is highly illegal. I'm sure Cisco will have policies against the publication of any material belonging to them. Email them and see ( www.cisco.com/ ).

Out of curiosity how old would these answers be? As CCNA is quite essentially an online course and all exams are taken through the Cisco website which is activated by your lecturer for your class. You do not have to take the exams at the times the lecturer activates them, just so as long as you keep loosly up-to-date. It's not a tightly scheduled course as most people are at different levels, by knowing of a site which displays the answers would be highly tempting and would provoke naughty behaviour from those little peeps who don't want to learn the proper way, cheekeh rascals that they are.

Sorry for the lack of legal information, but I'm not a lawyer. From my point of view it would be against Cisco policies and in turn - against the law, and yes, I think this would involve a pair of handcuffs.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds