Skip to main content

I Passed exam 70-270

More
18 years 6 months ago #10889 by matthew30
I am very excited to announce that Yesterday I Passed exam 70-270. I want to say thanks to every one who gave me suggestions.

Thanks
More
18 years 6 months ago #10891 by RedRanger
Replied by RedRanger on topic Re: I Passed exam 70-270
Thats great, man. So exam 70-270 is Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional? Thats great. Now, you should work on getting other operating systems done. Like Red Hat. There are plenty of certifications out there for operating systems and you should strive to get them all. Me? I'm into the CCNA certification.

RedRanger

"I'd Rather You Hate Me For Everything I Am Than Love Me For Something I'm Not."

Be Awesome
More
18 years 6 months ago #10903 by DaLight
Replied by DaLight on topic Re: I Passed exam 70-270
Congratulations, Matthew.
More
18 years 6 months ago #10911 by beyblader
Replied by beyblader on topic Re: I Passed exam 70-270
Hey man,
HIP HIP HURRAY :lol:
Me 2 into CCNA
take care

Time is running out!!!
More
18 years 5 months ago #11781 by wippa_snappa
Hi I'm looking to do the 70-270 exam probably in March 06. Anyone have any tips to give. Thanks in advance.
More
18 years 5 months ago #11810 by matthew30
Replied by matthew30 on topic Re: I Passed exam 70-270
Hi wippa_snappa. As you are planning to take exam 70-270 in March 06, you have enough time to preparation. you can use more than one book. Use MCSA/MCSE 70-270 Exam Prep 2 : Windows XP Professional by Melissa Craft, Don Poulton and MCSE Windows XP Professional Exam Cram 2 by Derek Melber, Dan Balter.

The most effective way of reading any book is first read it briefly, then make an outline in your mind about what you read, and then study the book deeply. At the last don’t forget to practice with Actual Tests questions and make sure you know every question/answer.

For practicing you can use simulation exam, which are available in various sites. I used simulation exam from ucertify for my examinations, which is very effective and near to actual exam. You can use whichever you want. This formula always helps you in getting a good score.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds