Skip to main content

bypassing websense

More
18 years 11 hours ago #14505 by th3_r3al_dark_tr1ck
www.wallpass.net ... you go on this site.. and type the site you want to go too and it sends u there... sometimes it dosent work.. eg: myspace... have fun it will work... -all-my-Love-to-the-nerds- :shock: :D
More
18 years 10 hours ago #14507 by l0gic
Replied by l0gic on topic Re: bypassing websense
nnbnbnnbnbUnfortuantely, there will always be limitations when using a webproxy given their nature; most broken renders can be attributed to JavaScript which cannot always be properly parsed by the proxy. Many websites (Myspace included) seem to think it's necessary to implement JavaScript even for users to log in. Their reasoning behind this escapes me, but nevertheless it's a fact of the web.

<shameless plug>
For anyone interested in running their own proxy I offer my own work, available at l0gic.net/phpRelay/ .
</shameless plug>

Also popular is CGIProxy ( www.jmarshall.com/tools/cgiproxy/ ) by James Marshall, if you prefer Perl.
More
17 years 11 months ago #14547 by Architect2375
I've got websense here at work and I'm able to use a proxy such as aliveproxy.com to get pass onto sites that are blocked.
More
17 years 11 months ago #14552 by jonty509
Replied by jonty509 on topic Re: bypassing websense
There are many methods to bypass websense...first method is to use the Public proxy IPs that are freely available on net. Put ur ip in ur browser and surf...

second is there are many sites which gives u facility of anonymous web surfing. put the web site name it takes u there...

third very intersting one...let s say u want to open site www.yahoo.com..and web sense blocking it...follow my way as given below.

open google.com and type yahoo.com(without www).it will give results . dont click there.look below there will be written 'use google's cache' try that.it works...

another method is if u have a PPTP or IPSEC server locates at some site and u can send all ur internet traffic through that PPTP or IPSEC tunnel bcoz most organizations keep them open..so just try these..if not let me know...will give u more...
More
17 years 11 months ago #14558 by alx
Replied by alx on topic Re: bypassing websense
hi,

dunno about websense, but we've got an isa server as proxy here which is fed blacklists by a 3rd party company. in the first time i was also able to use the google cache method mentioned by jonty509, but by the time they recognized it and also blocked this. i think they used an inurl filter or sth. i also tried to use a different encoding for one letter in the url but that was also detected. another method that worked fine for some time was to lookup the ip address of the target machine using some online services and then simply typing the ip address in the url bar of the browser ;)
but that was also removed. currently i don't have enough time to care about this...

maybe some of these techniques help

greetz
.alx
More
17 years 11 months ago #14724 by macadamia1313
The sites that i have been using to bypass websense are:

www.doxyproxy.com

and

www.tinyurl.com/mpppy
a.k.a.
www.hugohadlow.co.uk/cgi-bin/moresense/n...ww.web.freerk.com/c/

Hope it helps