Skip to main content

By passing FortiGuard web Filter

More
14 years 11 months ago #30237 by Braunbar
Hello guys

Can anyone please tell me how to bypass FORTIGUARD WEB FILTERING which blocks all most of the sites in office?

You can write me by pm, thank you.
More
14 years 11 months ago #30404 by FiercePowahs
impossible unless your administrator allows overrides via ldap/radius/ad/local user database
More
14 years 11 months ago #30421 by ZiPPy
Braunbar,

As a network engineer at my company, I administer our Fortinet products which includes Fortiguard Web Filtering. May I ask why you are trying to bypass the web filter? Have you checked with your admin to allow/provide you with the access you need?

I realize sometimes we want to browse the Internet at work, but we have to remember we are at work to work. Many times we can get carried away browsing the Internet, along with consuming network bandwidth that is not related to work.

I have many users trying to bypass the filter at work, and so far have had no luck. Please keep the above advice in mind. One day you might be that network administrator battling users trying to bypass security filters, and let me tell you ...it is irritating.

Cheers,

ZiPPy

ZiPPy
More
14 years 1 day ago #34376 by yfuxiong

Hello guys

Can anyone please tell me how to bypass FORTIGUARD WEB FILTERING which blocks all most of the sites in office?

You can write me by pm, thank you.

i thought google proxy could sort all these filtering shit?
i mean thats provided if they never block google
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds