Skip to main content

Packet Tracer Pc can't ping Server?

More
13 years 3 days ago #36797 by k3nny
nnbnbThe BHAM pc's can't reach the server? Here is the file if you want to check thanks. www.2shared.com/file/iZCneSWa/redo4.html
More
13 years 10 hours ago #36817 by S0lo
I had a look at it, here is the fixed file:

www.2shared.com/file/r3cKkwwI/redo4_fixed1.html

Things that I changed:

1. IP of Fa0/0 on ABC-Birmingham1 changed to 192.168.0.1 because it was conflicting withe server.

2. IPs of all sub interface Fa0/1.10, Fa0/1.20, Fa0/1.77 and Fa0/1.88. I changed the last octect to 1 instead of 254, because DHCP was giving 1 to the clients, so the clients couldn't find the gateway.

There might be other issues that need to be fixed in the network.

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
12 years 11 months ago #36820 by k3nny
nnbnbThanks. I just needed to add the ip of the router for default gateway. How would the Manchester router reach the server?

www.2shared.com/file/tcKtXncC/redo5.html
More
12 years 11 months ago #36847 by S0lo
Your framerelay setup seams OK. But the Dynamic routing (RIP, EIGRP or OSPF) is not completely setup. I added router rip command to Manchester router. Then I advertised all networks of the Manchester and Bimingham routers using the network command. I also Changed RIP to RIP version 2. Here is the fixed file.

www.2shared.com/file/OAtaHwnO/redo5_fixed.html

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
12 years 11 months ago #36848 by k3nny
Is there a way to use static routing and static default routing without using Dynamic routing?
More
12 years 11 months ago #36849 by S0lo
Yes, define the static routes for each network on each router using the ip route command. Define default routes using the same command.

If your using NAT, then routes inside the network do NOT need to be defined outside the network. Just define the edge router network (the one on the outside).

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds