Any idea how to open the root.disk in Win 7 ?
1) What is root.disk ?
Answer = it is Ubuntu files which is located of Ubuntu folder in C drive
2) My system was dual booted with Win 7 and Ubuntu
3) Sadly it got corrupted due to some accidental deletions of some important core files
4) I had stored some files in Ubuntu OS, if i able to open root.disk from Windows then i can easily copy my files and stored it in another folder.
5) Just for this important files i kept Ubuntu as it is without deleting or reinstall
6) Any ideas, suggestions and solutions are highly Appreciable, thanks in advance
Known is a drop, unknown is an Ocean
The administrator has disabled public write access.