If you don't have anything to post you will have after this.
If you're here (regardless of whether you're a computer or network noob) but can't think of something to post, here's some ideas from the "ping-notorious DOS command" :wink:
NOTE: Obviously, your posts should be directed towards some aspect of computing and/or security of netowrking. Following some of the tips are links to posts that serve as examples..
1) Write up something in your area of expertise. Even if you're a noob, you know something that others don't. Just make sure you do a SEARCH first so you don't duplicate someone else's post.
2) Post something that gives you headache. Explain why it gives you headache. Describe what you think should be done or how it should work. Again, do SEARCH first.
3) Write about what your workplace/school does well or really poor. Write about the benefits or risks of the practice.
4) Post some tips for noobs (like this post).
5) Write a tut. You don't have to be an expert to do.
6) When you're out and about, write about something you notice that seems strange or just plain stupid.
7) Describe a problem you're having at work/school. Provide your thoughts and ask for advice.
8) After attending a seminar or class, note an interesting statement that was made and give your opinion. Or take on an industry heavyweight and brag about how you beat the crap out of her. Or do both! :wink:
9) Create a poll on a THOUGHTFUL question and then argue with everyone who responds. Try to keep the discussion alive for 62 days. 8)
10) Post something you had to write up anyway for work or school or another website. Usually, all you have to do is remove incriminating identifiers.
11) Write about the judgement to come (no this isn't religious!).
btw How was it?
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do..!!