Hot Downloads

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What do you do in the weekend?

What do you do in the weekend? 7 years 7 months ago #30042

• KiLLaBeE
  • Expert Member
I've noticed that this site doesn't have as much traffic and new posts on weekends.....so this lead me wonder what exactly some of you do in the weekend :-D

Saturdays: I wake up late, try to eat a healthy, home cooked breakfest, then I either do school work, do personal studies, do chores, exercise, bike ride, or I casually surf the Net, wishing that there were more posts on this site....and I lay around the house watching the day go by. Rarely do I go places that take up my whole Saturday.

Sundays: I try to wake up early and do other things that prepare me for the upcoming Monday. Most of the time I'm dreading the fact tha it's a Sunday and that the weekend is practically over.

There you have it....that's what I do.....what do you do?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What do you do in the weekend? 7 years 7 months ago #30045

• timparker
  • Distinguished Member
Kind of the same thing for me, but it never seems to be as leisurely as I would like. Its usually work around the house or catching up with Family and friends and hanging out.

We have a woodworking/crafting business also, so sometimes to remove the stress and such from real life I will go out into the garage and make some sawdust!

I also play Warcraft and this past weekend I snuck in quite a bit of playtime....trying to catch up with some friends to be able to enjoy more of the game. I took a break for a while and got behind everyone else.....real life can really hurt the life of a gamer.....

Re: What do you do in the weekend? 7 years 7 months ago #30055

• TheBishop
  • Thank you received: 8
Good subject.
Saturday I usually wake up thinking "Yippeeeee! It's the weekend!!" - unless I'm on call. Then I'm either off to visit my Mother who lives 40 miles away and needs regular supervision, or I'm doing some fix-it job somewhere for somebody, or if none of the above I'm out in the garden.
Sunday morning I'm in church then after a large dinner I'm out in the garden again. In the evenings I usually write or occasionally watch a film or read something

Re: What do you do in the weekend? 7 years 7 months ago #30069

• S0lo
  • Thank you received: 7
We have the weekends here at Friday and Saturday. Usually waking up late, and having a lite breakfast. Sleep is my pitfall, can't get enough of it :) :(

Fridays, having home made lunch at relatives house. Watching TV, talking and all that. The rest of the day is typically for any thing. Might go out with my wife for a movie or stay home browsing the net, playing games, TV or if on the mood I'll be reading some thing, programming or experimenting with that Cisco lab I have here. Saturdays, pretty much the same except for lunch, some times I go to the gym at night if not done during work days.
Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

CCENT/CCNA

Cisco Routers

• SSL WebVPN
  • Securing Routers
  • Policy Based Routing
  • Router on-a-Stick

VPN Security

• Understand DMVPN
  • GRE/IPSec Configuration
  • Site-to-Site IPSec VPN
  • IPSec Modes