The Sales department hosts can now ping each other and can ping the servers. Here is in brief what I've done,
1. Assigned the center switch as VTP server and the Sales departments switches as VTP Clients.
2. Created the Vlan 2 (Sales) at the center switch.
3. Converted all ports that connect the switches together to TRUNK ports. And the port that connects the center switch to the router to TRUNK also.
4. Configured hosts ports on the Sales switches as ACCESS.
5. Created sub-interface (Gig0/0.2) on the router and changed the encapsulation to dot1Q with vlan ID 2.
6. Created a DHCP pool on the router to distribute IPs on the Sales hosts. And configured the sales hosts to use DHCP for getting their IPs.
7. Configured the router interface facing the servers with an IP and configured the correct Gateway on the servers.
This is written in a hurry, so I might have missed some thing.
Try browsing through the configs and see if you can repeat the same thing for the rest of the departments. I did not do any thing for the rest of the network. All other switches are still not configured.
lol sorry to be a nusence, got the deadline on wednesday and I really just can't figure out how to do the other switches, Ive got all the configs up and had a bash for a gd 2hours with no luck,
so I am going to have to move on to the other parts of the assignment required, if any 1 could be kind enough to finish the rest I would be very pleased and recomend this forum to every1 I know next year that decides to take networking.