Hot Downloads

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Networking field

Networking field 12 years 5 months ago #14176

Just now i have entered in networking field. right now i am doing my CCNA course. My intention is to go for CCIE & then CISSP. I just want to know that in future these certifications will be finished or what is the future of these certifications in the sense of job.

Certs 12 years 5 months ago #14204

Excellent. Cisco is the worlds biggest networking company and I can't see their certifications losing their value in the forseeable future. Even a CCNA will make you employable; go higher than that and I don't think you'll regret the effort involved

Re: Networking field 12 years 5 months ago #14208

First of all, welcome to the networking field. I hope that you have a pleasant stay:D
As TheBishop mentioned you have made a good choice starting with a cisco certification and since cisco equipment is widely used, I believe that the certifications will not lose but gain value as time passes. Btw I must advise you that the best thing is experience and no matter how high your certification is ranked, not having hands-on experience will not get you far.
Go for that CCNA and then get a job that will involve lots of cisco equipment to play with.
Also good luck with the CCNA :wink:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

CCENT/CCNA

Cisco Routers

• SSL WebVPN
  • Securing Routers
  • Policy Based Routing
  • Router on-a-Stick

VPN Security

• Understand DMVPN
  • GRE/IPSec Configuration