Skip to main content

Admin password recovry

More
18 years 3 months ago #12954 by priya84c
Can any of the bad guys tell me that how to recover or change admin password i am stuck with it ,or to directly access admni status without password plz reply soon and one more thing i am in a user group where dos is not allowed so can any one tell me how to enable it plz do the needful
Thankyou

Love you all :)
More
18 years 3 months ago #12956 by babbie
Replied by babbie on topic admin password
Depending on the operating system you are using,you will have to ope the control panel from there go to user account and then you can change,create and also change your log in.but if you orgot ur password for win xp just both to safe mode and you can log in from there.have a good time.Best of luc.
cheers
More
18 years 3 months ago #12958 by priya84c
Replied by priya84c on topic plz its urgent
I ma using win 2000 pro and i am out i dont have access to contol pannel plz help me i have tried the boot disk but ....it dint proved to be that useful plz give a sollution Thankyou in advance
More
18 years 3 months ago #12963 by The_Berzerker
Sorry mate but from what u r saying it seems to me that u r a user trying to gain administrative rights. I don't think that your administrator would agree with that and you could get in trouble, especially if this pc is at your work or education environment
Cheers
More
18 years 3 months ago #12970 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic agreeing with bezerker
mate, i have the perfect anecdote using the boot disk (even though it beats me why your pc cannot boot up using it). But as bezerker said, unless you are the administrator yourself, i dont think it would be wise to crack the admin password. why dont you ask your administrator to help you out. i think that should have been your first line of approach.

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
18 years 2 months ago #13005 by monsky
Replied by monsky on topic Re: Admin password recovry
that wouldnt be a problem if you were the administrator. as you have said you are in the user group, just ask the one who has an admin account for an assistance. :?
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds