Skip to main content

celebrating two years in firewall.cx

More
16 years 2 months ago #25250 by sose
One bright sunday morning, on May 29 2006 I joined firewall.cx. that was when my IT senses began to have some meaning. In about two month s from now I will be celebrating twof years in firewall.cx. in my locality when I talk about IT people respect me including the local press,even software developers abroad all because of firewall.cx

I would say a big shout out to all the respected members of firewall.cx for what they did to my life.

chris,dalight,arani,smurf,bishop,skeptical and the indian mercurial friewall.cx's sahirh Hidayatullah one love!

I hope some among us take African colanuts, you will get them alot that day

long live firewall.cx

sose
More
16 years 2 months ago #25254 by TheBishop
Hehe
Nice to have you on board sose
More
16 years 2 months ago #25269 by skepticals
Hey thanks!
More
16 years 2 months ago #25295 by Chris
sose,

We are very pleased and happy to be able to support and help people of this community. We are one big family and will certainly continue our efforts to provide top quality information and free services.

My personal thanks and congratulations go out to our Forum moderators and members who have been supporting engineers all over the world without any what so ever financial gain!

It's people like these who make it well-worth the effort.

Thank you to everyone!

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
16 years 2 months ago #25297 by sose
Also for other members who want to take up the challenge , I have gone through all the posting in firewall.cx since 2003 excluding the linux and mac section which in a couple of months I will.

It was sahirh that once said that going through the whole forum ,will b e ones most challenging times online , and it is .
More
15 years 10 months ago #26410 by sose
proud to be a member of firewall.cx having achieved so much in two years.

firewall for live :lol:
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds