Skip to main content

I Got A New Security Job

More
16 years 4 months ago #24425 by Smurf
Hello Firewall.cx Members,

I just thought i would quickly write this post to let everyone know that i have recently started an exciting new job within the Security Sector for a company called Sec-1 Ltd in the Uk. Some of you may be aware that i have been after this for some time now and wanted to move away from the Microsoft/Networking area into a more security focused role.

At present I have been employed to help out on their Helpdesk providing support and to start deliverying their certified hacking courses that they have developed over the years which also count towards CPE CISSP Credits. The plan is for me to train up and then move into their Penetration Testing team which is the specific area of Security that I want to move into.

If any of you are interested in any services that Sec-1 Ltd can provide then please look us up and mention that you got the information from Wayne within this forum :wink: www.sec-1.com .

Cheers

Wayne Murphy
Firewall.cx Team Member
www.firewall.cx

Now working for a Security Company called Sec-1 Ltd in the UK, for any
Penetration Testing work visit www.sec-1.com or PM me for details.
More
16 years 4 months ago #24440 by ZiPPy
Replied by ZiPPy on topic Re: I Got A New Security Job
That is so awesome Smurf!! Congratulations!! That has to be so exciting, especially since your working your way into the field you really enjoy. I'm sure all that hard work and studying is paying off for you.

I will have to take a look at the site.

I think when it comes to security many people find it fascinating, interesting, complex, and just plain fun. Now you get paid for it!!

Congrats again!! Please keep us posted on how the job molds you into the company.

Cheers,

ZiPPy

ZiPPy
More
16 years 4 months ago #24443 by GTM
Replied by GTM on topic Re: I Got A New Security Job
Thats great news Smurf well done. I cant help to notice that as your skill's improve with the new job im sure some of that knowledge will end up on this site so in a way it will benifit us all. Hope that doesn't sound selfish :)

Well done again..
More
16 years 4 months ago #24448 by Smurf
Replied by Smurf on topic Re: I Got A New Security Job

Thats great news Smurf well done. I cant help to notice that as your skill's improve with the new job im sure some of that knowledge will end up on this site so in a way it will benifit us all. Hope that doesn't sound selfish :)

Well done again..

Cheers, and I'm always happy to share my knowledge :wink:

Please keep us posted on how the job molds you into the company.

Cheers, I will certainly keep everyone updated. I am hoping to move into the Penetration side of things as soon as possible so i can start learning this facinating area.

Wayne Murphy
Firewall.cx Team Member
www.firewall.cx

Now working for a Security Company called Sec-1 Ltd in the UK, for any
Penetration Testing work visit www.sec-1.com or PM me for details.
More
16 years 4 months ago #24466 by skepticals
Congrats Smurf! Let's us know how it goes...
More
16 years 4 months ago #24469 by S0lo
Replied by S0lo on topic Re: I Got A New Security Job
Congratulations on your new position. I Hope for the best for you.

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds