Skip to main content

myspace

• gamefreak05
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 3 months ago #12858 by gamefreak05
myspace was created by gamefreak05
Hey i.m trying to get into myspace but the blocks wont let me in if yiu got anything let me kno
More
18 years 3 months ago #12864 by Jack
Replied by Jack on topic Re: myspace
GameFreak05,

Can you explain a little bit more in detail of what you’re trying to do and were your doing it?? Plus add any error messages your receiving, all this will allow us to help you better.

Jack Burgess,
Firewall.cx Staff
News Editor / Forum Moderator
www.jacksjunk.com
More
18 years 3 months ago #12874 by drizzle
Replied by drizzle on topic Re: myspace
nnbnbIf you are on an IP block list, you could always get there through an anonymous proxy. Just google "anonymous proxy" and that should help. You'll probably have to sort through some crap to find relevant info though.

You could do a little research on wikipedia to get an idea of how proxies work: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_proxy
  • sdmama
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 2 months ago #13252 by sdmama
Replied by sdmama on topic yeah im having problems too
hey guess what im a member of myspace and for the past 2 weks i cant even get onto the damn website for some strange reason. myspace is way to overloaded with [...] that membes cant even log onto their site. i have so many friends on their and i cant even write them cause i cant get on.if anyone sees this and ur having problems with myspace or can help can u please email me at sdmama04@yahoo.com
More
18 years 1 month ago #13801 by Unforgiven
Replied by Unforgiven on topic Re: myspace
I think that you're all missing the obvious fact that myspace.com is written as though the guy wrote it on a napkin while drunk a bar and then never bug-checked it.

It's probably just their servers or software screwing up, which isn't at all unusual.

If there's one thing I hate, it's everything.
More
18 years 1 month ago #13803 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic ????
hi
what is myspace..i went to a site called myspace.com after reading these threads, and i could sign in after registration. i had no problems. unless you have been upto some mischief :wink: you would be able to do so as well. if this is not the case, then you need to be more clear about what you are having a problem in. else no one would be able to help you

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds