Skip to main content

Mater's Thesis

More
12 years 10 months ago #37044 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic ...

Like analyze the pro's and con's of ethical hacking and the impact on the world?

Would be a good paper. You could start with the history of hacking and how it was used and is still being used for various purposes, e.g. espionage, to silly employees stealing files off each other's computers.

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
12 years 10 months ago #37046 by skepticals
Replied by skepticals on topic Re: Mater's Thesis
Nevins, other than what I perceive as "attacking" language which was unnecessary, you provide me with good information. I wasn't looking for what my actual thesis was going to be but for examples of such. I don't have to pick one yet, but I will have to in the future and was curious as to examples relating to networking.
More
12 years 10 months ago #37047 by sose
Replied by sose on topic Re: Mater's Thesis
write on bypassing firewalls
More
12 years 10 months ago #37053 by S0lo
Replied by S0lo on topic Re: Mater's Thesis
Wireless 802.11n is still a hot topic in the field, and still under heavy development. You could try for example incorporating CDMA (Code Division Multiplexing) into 802.11n. CDMA is truly an ingenious method that avoids wireless collision totally by encoding the signal using simple mathematical formulas. This as far as I know has not been done yet on 802.11n

Or you could try penetration of WPA and WPA2 encryption systems in 802.11. Which are much stronger than WEP.

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds