Skip to main content

Voice Studies

More
14 years 9 months ago #30892 by ZiPPy
Voice Studies was created by ZiPPy
Any Cisco voice study mates around the forums? I never thought I would be asking that question regarding voice, especially so soon.

Just curious to see if any voice guys hang around the forums. Looking to find out how you guys are going about studying the material and creating labs. Looks that Cisco voice labs can be rather difficult to create, nonetheless expensive to build.

Cheers,

ZiPPy

ZiPPy
More
14 years 9 months ago #30947 by ZiPPy
Replied by ZiPPy on topic Re: Voice Studies
*bump*

No voice guys around eh?

ZiPPy
More
14 years 7 months ago #31848 by ZiPPy
Replied by ZiPPy on topic Re: Voice Studies
Going to try one more time, any VoIP study mates? CCNA Voice? CCNP voice? CCIE voice? ...Anybody?

Or should we add this thread to the unanswered bunch?

ZiPPy

ZiPPy
More
14 years 7 months ago #31854 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Voice Studies
CCNA Voice is an excellent starting point. I've seen the material covered and I strongly believe that it's where anyone interested in voice, should start from.

The CCNA voice will help you understand all concepts used in Voice implementation such as: Call manager express, Codecs, voice gateways, dial plans, a bit of QoS, switch configuration and much more.

Having extensive experience now with Call Manager Express, which is considered a 'must for beginners', I'd blindly suggest the CCNA voice path.

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
14 years 7 months ago #31871 by sose
Replied by sose on topic Re: Voice Studies
brother chris
cant we get the full curriculum please
More
14 years 7 months ago #31886 by skepticals
Replied by skepticals on topic Re: Voice Studies
Hey Zippy... I have a great deal of voice experience in the "Express" realm. I have the IPTX cert. (The cert that is now called CCNA-Voice).

You have questions?
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds