Skip to main content

640-822 ICND1 exam

More
13 years 7 months ago #35428 by valeri
640-822 ICND1 exam was created by valeri
Dear Friends, I appreciate every your advice,
you were very, very helpful in giving me the right direction to find a simulator and so on and I studied hard, but unfortunately failed cisco 640-822 (767 of 804). I'am a little tied with home, not so mobile as to go somewhere (any college) to get some information or to share my experience...
OK, not to waste your time, the question is: where can I get right set of questions for cisco 640-822 ICND1 exam?
There is plenty of offers in the Internet, but somehow, I trust this community, I trust your recommendations, guys.
Thank you in advance,
Valeri
More
13 years 7 months ago #35429 by KiLLaBeE
Replied by KiLLaBeE on topic Re: 640-822 ICND1 exam
There are places to get the questions and answers, but the community frowns on those places and those who use them. They degrade the value of a CCNA.

If you really want the benefit of the CCNA...if you really want to tell people that you're a CCNA and you know it in your heart that you deserve it, then study your butt off like you never have and then go for it again.

Get a certification for the knowledge, not for the letters, and getting the knowledge requires hard work.
More
13 years 7 months ago #35430 by valeri
Replied by valeri on topic Re: 640-822 ICND1 exam
thank you, it's really the best advice
More
13 years 7 months ago #35438 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic ...
moderators please remove above user and link.

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
13 years 7 months ago #35444 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: 640-822 ICND1 exam
Removed - Thanks for the note!

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
13 years 5 months ago #35675 by valeri
Replied by valeri on topic Re: 640-822 ICND1 exam
Thank you, Friendsefence for giving me the way to pass exam. With your recommendations I am certified (640-802) and got a certification for the knowledge.
Thank you again
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds