Skip to main content

AVAILIBILITY

More
17 years 1 week ago #21037 by durk21
AVAILIBILITY was created by durk21
I understand everyone wants to get a date on the routers and simulators virtual labs and all

BUT CAN WE GET MORE VIRTUAL LABS OR SOMETHING BC I CAN NOT GET A SLOT TO GET INTO BOOK TIME AND IT SUCKS
More
17 years 1 week ago #21045 by Smurf
Replied by Smurf on topic Re: AVAILIBILITY
Well the problem is that these are not Virtual and its actual Cisco Equipment and unfortunately they don't grow on trees.

Wayne Murphy
Firewall.cx Team Member
www.firewall.cx

Now working for a Security Company called Sec-1 Ltd in the UK, for any
Penetration Testing work visit www.sec-1.com or PM me for details.
More
17 years 1 week ago #21052 by smitherton
Replied by smitherton on topic Re: AVAILIBILITY
Durk, weren't you the one who posted about packet tracer 4.x?? are you having troubles scheduling time with PT?
More
17 years 1 week ago #21062 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: AVAILIBILITY
durk21,

We will introduce more labs very soon. You must understand that its not an easy process, especially when we see users failing to follow simple rules such as setting the VTY and Console password to 'Cisco'.

Once we rule this major issue out, we'll start introducing the rest of the labs.

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
17 years 1 week ago #21066 by jwj
Replied by jwj on topic Re: AVAILIBILITY
I think the only way to truly prevent people from doing that would be through using a Cisco ACS server's shell command authorization. That way certain commands would be prohibited.

-Jeremy-
More
17 years 1 week ago #21069 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: AVAILIBILITY
Jwj,

Agreed, but this will also limit the 'full access' we wish to provide to our equipment.

We've found a way around this problem, its just going to take some time in order to get the right equipment installed and make the necessary script modifications to make it work.

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds