Skip to main content

My Left Arm

More
18 years 11 months ago #8551 by Lour
My Left Arm was created by Lour
Out of curiousity, how much do you guys think I could get on ebay for my left arm? I really don't use it for anything important, and those functions could easily be transferred to my right arm, and in the mean time, I could save up for a stronger, better, cooler looking robotic prosthetic arm. And I wouldn't have to eat as much to keep that arm alive.

I'm considering selling a kidney too. I don't plan on needing that second one any time soon. Anybody interested?

I never know where I'm going until I get there.
More
18 years 11 months ago #8556 by cybersorcerer
Replied by cybersorcerer on topic Re: My Left Arm
Right, and it also seems that you wouldn't be using the front region of your brain all that often either so go ahead and pitch that into a giant heap of body parts and sell it as a "package deal" :wink:

"He who breaks something to find out what it is, has left the path of wisdom."

Gandalf the Grey
More
18 years 11 months ago #8568 by sahirh
Replied by sahirh on topic Re: My Left Arm
Hahahahahahaha

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
18 years 11 months ago #8575 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: My Left Arm
Hahahaha, well it would depend how much you've used your arm in the past, what condition it is in and whether you accept Paypal or not :) heheheh

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
18 years 11 months ago #8584 by Lour
Replied by Lour on topic Re: My Left Arm
My left arm is almost new. I have used it mostly for simple, light labor, like typing, and using the left analog stick on an Xbox controller. It has only been in one car accident, no parts have ever been broken or replaced, no visible scars. Never repainted.

My kidney is gently used... sorta. It's a good kidney and has served me well. Practically new.

I most certainly do accept paypal, as well as a variety of other payments.

I never know where I'm going until I get there.
More
18 years 11 months ago #8623 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic Arm
It's unthinkable. How on earth would you manage CTRL+ALT+DEL with only one arm? Unless you can generate keypresses with some other part of your anatomy you haven't already deleted. You'd never be able to use a Windows product again...
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds