Skip to main content

looking for a computer game...

More
19 years 1 month ago #7903 by Kn1ght
SHeesh this must be early 90s. It is a spaceship game that you can play two players on the same computer. Each spaceship has different atripbutes. There isn't much I remember abou the game, there is one ship that looks like a klingon battle cruiser that can turn invisable and breath fire. Anoter really small ship that makes a shield in front. Anyone ship called a Siren that makes little ships attach to your ship and suck you engery... this is a lognshot but i figured what a better place to post? Anyone? Anyone? That is about all the information I can remember I was yougn then but I remember it and NO ONE in my family can remember it and they think I am insane because I can't find any information on it. Thank you.

Thanks
More
19 years 1 month ago #7911 by cyberoidx
HEHE, even i used to, and yet love those 2d space games. I used to play the ones in DOS on my P1, but could't do so on my PIII so i had to leave them back. Anyways, i remember another 2d sace game under windows : Demonstar Have a look, maybe u like it.

Its known as vertical scrolling shooter, th old ones on dos could be vetical or horizontal. I used to love the horizontal one. :sigh: i dont even remember the name now.

www.google.co.in/search?q=scrolling+shooter+space

Surya Sharma
www.Technodrome.info
AR3 Y0U T3CH ENOUGH FOR IT?
More
19 years 1 month ago #7945 by Kn1ght
thankfor the help wish I could find that game grrr. Big S c'mon you have sloved all my techy problems fix this.

Thanks
More
19 years 1 month ago #7954 by cyberoidx
another one:
gamehippo.com/cat/1-3_1.shtml

For more space shooters.

Surya Sharma
www.Technodrome.info
AR3 Y0U T3CH ENOUGH FOR IT?
More
18 years 11 months ago #8585 by Lour
There was a scrolling shooter released for the GameCube a while back. Called Ikaruga. It's really cool, but so hard I can't get past level 3. There's two different kinds of shots, negative and positive, represented by blue-ish/white and purple-ish/black, and you can change the polarity of your ship, if your ship is black, you can absorb black shots, and store the energy for a super attack. You enemies are black and white, and while white shots will hurt white enemies, black ones will do double damage, and vice versa.

You can also switch it between horizontal, vertical left, right up or down scrolling. So much fun... so hard....

My favorite is a special mode, you can beat each level without ever firing a shot, just by absorbing every other ships until they go away... takes a lot of concentration.

I never know where I'm going until I get there.
More
18 years 11 months ago #8593 by sahirh
Can you tell me what sorta scroller it was? Multiplayer mode? DOS based?

Any other details you can put together....

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds