Skip to main content

Can not access site due to blocker

More
19 years 3 months ago #6661 by MTHOME
As of Saturday Jan 8, 2005 I can no logner access this site from home. The only thing I know that caused the problem is by pure accident I clicked edit this page with Microsoft Office Word from the file drop down menu. I have gone to the point of removing office and it still we not let me access this site. As of now I am having to use a proxy to access it. Can someone fix this for me as I do not like having to use the proxy. Thanks
More
19 years 3 months ago #6668 by sahirh
What exactly is the problem ? If it is the blocker program we will unblock you at the earliest. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
19 years 3 months ago #6669 by Chris
MTHome,

The Blocker will automatically activate when a user tries to perform specific actions which are associated with certain attacks we've been experiencing, or when using special 'leeching' software to download a whole copy of this site to your local drive.

There have been some instances where users were blocked because of incorrect actions on their behalf or because they were running special plugins which our site will not allow.

In order for us to resolve your problem, we need you to send us the information provided by the blocker when your cut from the site.

You can email this information to us so we may check our system and let you know why your being blocked from the site.

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
19 years 3 months ago #6675 by MTHOME
Thanks for the help and I will send that info as soon as I return home today.
More
19 years 3 months ago #6676 by MTHOME
Below is the info the blocker gives me.

You have been blocked from entering this site.

You are using a possible Harvester on this site.

If you wish to access Firewall.cx, you must remove any 'Harvester' or 'Website Copy' type software from your PC.

All of the following information has been gathered to assist the webmaster

should this need to be reported to the local or federal officers.

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Remote Address: 24.0.208.180
Client IP: none
Forwarded For: none
Date Blocked: 2005-01-09 08:25:15
Block expires: 2005-01-10 08:25:15

NukeSentinel™ 2.0.0 RC 4 by: NukeScripts.net
More
19 years 3 months ago #6677 by Chris
I'll take a look at it MTHome and let you know.

Thanks for the information.

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds