Skip to main content

Thanks To All the Firewallers!

More
16 years 4 months ago #24013 by DaveBlur
I subscribe to many different professional forums, and so often I see someone ask a simple question, only to get "RTFM" or flamed with some sort of "you're stupid" response. Three (virtual) cheers to all that participate in these forums! The patient, professional and helpful people that are in this virtual community have restored my faith in how useful these forums are for all of us. Hope I can return the favor some day.
More
16 years 4 months ago #24014 by DaLight
I know the kind of attitude you're referring to. In some instances cases, I can see their point especially when someone does not seem to have made any effort to do their homework by searching the archives or even putting forward a well-structured question. But it still does not excuse the sometimes vitriolic putdowns.
More
16 years 4 months ago #24016 by S0lo
nnbnbI've been in and out of many forums for years. But I've never been hooked with one like firewall.cx. This community is one that has the tools, the means to use them and the will to give them.

The only other forum I got along with for a long while is www.xtremevbtalk.com

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
16 years 4 months ago #24018 by TheBishop
I like it here. We all learn things, all the time
More
16 years 4 months ago #24025 by skepticals
I have looked into other forums to post questions about CCNA and networking questions, but I can't even stand to read other forums.

This is my home.
More
16 years 4 months ago #24032 by Smurf
Me too, its a fantastic community

Wayne Murphy
Firewall.cx Team Member
www.firewall.cx

Now working for a Security Company called Sec-1 Ltd in the UK, for any
Penetration Testing work visit www.sec-1.com or PM me for details.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds