Skip to main content

Thanks Guy's

More
16 years 4 months ago #23852 by GTM
Thanks Guy's was created by GTM
Hi Guy's, I would like to state something that in all the topic's i've been in it has never been appropiate. I would like to say a heart felt thanks to all the Firewall.cx communinity. From a personal point of view i've done my exams M.C.S.A and felt like i was p***ing against the wind regarding jobs and personnel development. Hoewever the firewall.cx gave me a few tips (namely Bishop) into getting into the industry for that i am forever gratefull. I am from Belfast and with all the political madness i was caught up in it all and basically gave up my youth and when i was out i tried computers for a living. Like i say i tried pc's and done my exams. But I have to point out to the the likes of Smurf,Bishop,Chris they really make you feel you really do feel part of something which i think money cannot buy. Hand on heart I really cant think of a better site.I know this post is long but i just wanted to say thanks guy's you's are great..
More
16 years 4 months ago #23855 by Smurf
Replied by Smurf on topic Re: Thanks Guy's
Thanks for the post, it makes all the time and effort posting on here worth it to see that it has had an impact.

Its good to hear that you are in the inustry after your efforts, on a personal note, I too have managed to get into the area that interests me more and have landed a new job in Security which i have been aiming towards over the past 3 years.

Pat on the back for both of us, lol :)

Wayne Murphy
Firewall.cx Team Member
www.firewall.cx

Now working for a Security Company called Sec-1 Ltd in the UK, for any
Penetration Testing work visit www.sec-1.com or PM me for details.
More
16 years 4 months ago #23918 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic Re: Thanks Guy's
Thanks GTM, it's good to know we've been of help
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds