Skip to main content

Web Authentication With Cisco ISE and WLC and ADS

More
9 years 5 months ago #38579 by saboury
Hello,
i want to implement web authentication for wireless and wired client , i have these devices in network , cisci ISE,ASA,WLC and MS ADS ... here is im looking for ... all users when want to connect to internet (web protocols) they should authenticate with ADS and then access to internet . i want when user type a url in browser it should redirect to ISE web auth and after user enter it's username & pass , ISE use ADS to check it's credential and if it was correct he/she can connect to internet.... most solution i found was about implementing 802.1.x but i dont want this (complicate solu) ...
any idea
thanks
More
9 years 5 months ago #38581 by Chris
Hello Saboury and welcome to Firewall.cx.

Your scenario is slightly complex and cannot be answered via a simple forum reply.

Personally, I haven't used the Cisco ISE engine, however there is similar funtionality in GFI's WebMonitor which you might want to check out: clixtrac.com/goto/?99758

On the other side of things 802.1x is certainly not what your looking for, so unless Cisco ISE has a integrated function like the one your describing, I'm afraid you might need to look elsewedre as well.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
9 years 5 months ago #38583 by saboury
Thanks Chris
I found these
www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/secur...onfigure-ISE-00.html
www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/secur...ral-web-auth-00.html
but they used radius instead ADS , i dont know maybe i can substitute radius with ADS ..
by the way hotspot in mikrotik is also similar to what i want
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds