Skip to main content

Hacker challenge sites, A list of hacker challenge sites

More
19 years 2 months ago #7271 by ping
nnbnbnnbnbnnbnbnnbnbnnbnbnnbnbnnbnbHackthissite - www.hackthissite.org
A nice site (even though it has been having problems recently) including basic web challenges, "realistic" missions, basic cracking and encryption challenges.

ngsec - www.ngsec.com
A great website, with some tough final challenges. Including SQL Injection and some Buffer overflow challenges.

Try2Hack - - www.try2hack.nl
One of the most well known hacking challenge sites, its levels are basic and ideal for those new to security.

Hackerslab - www.hackerslab.org
A great site with levels based around unix security, you'll either want to use linux or have a copy of putty to complete any of these challenges.

SlyFX - www.slyfx.com
A great challenge site, starts off with some basic maths and moves onto solving application problems (starts with some basic debugging and moves onto solving stuff)

Mod-X - www.mod-x.co.uk
Never completed this site, got a little bored with it. But on the whole rather good, if you've played the game uplink it's that sort of story (i think, as I said, never really played it I got bored at lvl3 )

HackMe @ Elderson - hackme.elderson.net
Only a few challenges, but they are interesting ones.

Hope that this wil help our hacking curious members . Also the site admins.

One more suggestion is that what if we make a VPN in which one can hack other member's computer in realtime. Since it's VPN i guess no legle stuff is required (that is what i guess!!!)

I will be posting the others as i will get..

i had put this thread in here instead of the last section of forum cuse i had seen more people visiting this section then that one

Any comments will be highly appriciated and your contribution to this archive too.

I moved this post from "Windows & DOS to here, since this is not a technical question but something to share with users of Firewall.

Jack Burgess,
Forum Moderator

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do..!!
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds