I configured my outlook as an exchange client. i deleted some mails from my inbox accidentally(shift+delete). When i want to recover my mails from deleted items all the mails are comming which i deleted from my deleted items. But i am unable to recover the mails which i deleted from inbox.
Please help me how to recover my mails.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Re: Outlook mails recovery problem...
9 years 2 weeks ago #29970
1. Exit Outlook.
2. Open the Windows registry editor (regedit.exe).
3. Browse to My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Exchange\Client\Options.
4. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
5. Type the name DumpsterAlwaysOn.
6. Set the DWORD value to 1.
7. Restart Outlook.