:oops: please help me with this code generation i need help urgently..
Implement a unix (shell) script equivalent to ls but which differs with ls in the following:
1. -A :lists all files including hidden files (same as -a of ls)
2. -L :long format (same as -l of ls)
3. -F : same as -F of ls
4. -D : this option should be followed by a directory name(means list contents of directory)
5. -f :this option should be followed by a filename, just like issuing: ls filename
6. Also allow the script to combine options just like with ls.
thanks alot please help.im sooo lost
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hmm I'm no shell scripting wizard, but it doesn't sound that difficult. Perhaps you should post this to a newsgroup / site with information on shell script programming. I've included a few links for you