Hot Downloads

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Major Props for this site and networking category

Major Props for this site and networking category 8 years 2 months ago #34449

Everytime i'm doing an upgrade to my linux server, I always refresh my networking knowledge by going through the rich guides provided under the networking section.

I'm by no means an expert, my server is only meant for a private usage, but most of my knowledge i've gained from reading through this site and once awhile skimming a gigantic cisco bible.

I rather read the excellent networking section on this site then reading 2 pages from a cisco certified book, which is only natural if you're not working with networking in general.

A BIG THANK YOU to the guy's who wrote the networking category and a big THANK YOU for all the articles and thanks for all interesting threads in the brewing community.

8) 8) :)

Re: Major Props for this site and networking category 8 years 2 months ago #34526

• S0lo
  • Thank you received: 7
greenfish,

Glad to hear that the material is helping. We all owe it to Chris, our wonderful team members and our great community for making it all happen.

Oh I am happy i belong here.... 8 years 2 months ago #34543

:"> (I am so blushing). I am happy i belong here. A site with alot of testimonies from users round the world. I am happy i am here.

Chris i look forward to a firewall Conference soon. lol. it will be an event that will shake earth.

C0DE - 3
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

CCENT/CCNA

Cisco Routers

• SSL WebVPN
  • Securing Routers
  • Policy Based Routing
  • Router on-a-Stick

VPN Security

• Understand DMVPN
  • GRE/IPSec Configuration