Hot Downloads

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: About UK Study Visa and Immigration information required

About UK Study Visa and Immigration information required 10 years 2 weeks ago #28284

Hi 2 All, I am looking information about UK immigration . Please guide me where from I can collect proper information about UK immigration and UK higher studies. I have found one website i.e. UK Visas Information Guide this website have detail for all about UK immigration process but I am looking best source for UK immigration. Please Please.....Guide me

hey Richie... 10 years 2 weeks ago #28285

hey Richie though on this site we don't negotiate visa's etc. we do Strictly (IT) <lol>. but check this site and find ur country of residence - travel.state.gov
I AM MADE TO SHINE... BORN TO BE GREAT

C0dE - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you

Re: About UK Study Visa and Immigration information required 10 years 2 weeks ago #28289

Hi there, for anything related to visas and immigration in the UK please visit the Home Office website ( www.homeoffice.gov.uk/ )

You should be able to find any information you need.

Hope it helps,
Harry

Re: About UK Study Visa and Immigration information required 10 years 1 week ago #28301

Yes, do visit the official government site rather than those that are not official but purport to provide advice. Some of them are okay, but others could get you into a lot of trouble
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

CCENT/CCNA

Cisco Routers

• SSL WebVPN
  • Securing Routers
  • Policy Based Routing
  • Router on-a-Stick

VPN Security

• Understand DMVPN
  • GRE/IPSec Configuration
  • Site-to-Site IPSec VPN