Hot Downloads

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What is your favorite Game, and what console is it for?

What is your favorite Game, and what console is it for? 10 years 2 days ago #18829

• Nickz89
So far I would have to say that my favorite game is Silk Road Online and it is for the PC. It is a MMORG and it's free to download and play......it is addicting and I reccomend it to anyone who wants to try something new.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What is your favorite Game, and what console is it for? 10 years 2 days ago #18830

• jwj
For the all time favorite game it would have to be Starcraft for PC. It's simple to learn, but takes lots of time to master. I also love the old school console games like the original Mario Bros for NES. I personally don't care for newer games that much, there's too much memorization of button combos and strategies for it to be fun for me. Once the Nintendo Wii is widely available (not sold out), and maybe after they drop the price a bit more, I'm think I'll buy one. The potential that the Wii remote brings is amazing.
-Jeremy-

Re: What is your favorite Game, and what console is it for? 10 years 2 days ago #18834

• DaLight
  • Honored Member
I really like BZflag for the PC, but the Wii looks really nice.

Re: What is your favorite Game, and what console is it for? 10 years 1 day ago #18843

• Alans
  • Thank you received: 1
hi, my fav game is IGI and Generals Command
always Face your Fears...

favourite game 10 years 23 hours ago #18855

• Arani
  • Thank you received: 10
mine is Microsoft Flight Simulator, but can i call it a game??
otherwise it's AOE, but my taste keeps on changing. right now i am trying my hand of the new xbox 360 with NFS carbon!!!
Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean

Re: What is your favorite Game, and what console is it for? 10 years 1 hour ago #18877

• Starfire
  • Distinguished Member
Everquest for me. I was completely addicted to it and played it for years. Had a great bunch of friends in game and we raided all the high level content on a daily basis in numbers of 30-40 players per raid.

Eventually it was the addictiveness of it that forced me to stop regardless of how much fun I was having as it was really starting to impose on the time with the wife and kids. Reality check! Still, every now and again I think of it even 2 years after stopping.

If anyone is a fan of the old arcade games there is the Mame simulator but all machines from the old days have their games available under simulator these days. Vic20, C64, Spectrum, etc

Ahh those were the days waiting 45 minutes for the tape player to load up the game so you could play it..... Youth of today don't know they're born ... (now... where did I leave my Zimmer-frame?)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

CCENT/CCNA

Cisco Routers

• SSL WebVPN
  • Securing Routers
  • Policy Based Routing
  • Router on-a-Stick

VPN Security

• Understand DMVPN
  • GRE/IPSec Configuration
  • Site-to-Site IPSec VPN