Well I'm busy studying for my recertification.. and I'm having to go through material that I haven't seen in quite a while (I still have never gone near a Novell network). So I thought I'd throw you a couple of questions about cisco routers.. see if you can answer them without hitting google :
1. How many bits are there in the configuration register and what do bits 0-3, 6, 8 and 13 do ?
2. If I'm at a prompt that says > and I type o/r 0x2142 what would I be doing ?
3. If I get some sessions listed after typing show sessions what will happen if I press <enter> twice at the command line ?
4. What would the command clear line 3 do ?
5. In the middle of a telnet session if I press ctrl+shift+6+X, what will happen ?
There those weren't so hard were they ? If you got them right, maybe we can throw a few harder ones at you
btw I'm not posting the answers because I'm sure everyone who knows them will be crowing in their own posts.. I vote that Chris and Tom will answer correct first. I'm 'routing' for you guys -- yeah I know thats a bad joke !
Re: So you think you know your routers eh ?
14 years 8 months ago #1412