Do it right now & enjoy the blunder made by Google.
1. Open Google
2. Click 'language tools' link.
3. Write "Aishwarya's mom is very nice" in 'Translate
4. Select "English to Spanish" in the below combo.
5. Press Translate and wait for translation.
6. Now copy the translated text from the above text
and paste it in the
'Translate text:' textbox.
7. Select "Spanish to English" in the below combo.
8. Press Translate and wait for translation.
10. I do not need your feedback.
1. Go to
2. Type "failure" (without double quotes) in the
search text box.
3. Press "I'm Feeling Lucky" button just next to
"Google Search" button.
4. See what happens. Find it out yourself and laugh a
lot. (Do not worry, its not going to harm your
5. Share it with your friends and relatives before
GOOGLE fixes this bug.
7. Enjoy. .
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do..!!
i tried with My mom...never mind why i did that...came up with an equally hilarious result. same with random cheeky sentences, its a windows to bloopers on google. hope they never rectify this issue, or else i will be derived of some cheap stress release!!!
Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean