Hot Downloads



The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Checkpoint ClusterXL Load Sharing

Checkpoint ClusterXL Load Sharing 13 years 11 months ago #7412

  • tiamat
  • tiamat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Distinguished Member
  • Distinguished Member
  • Posts: 102
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey all,

Relatively new to the site, but have been poking around here for a bit already.

Just curious if anyone has had any experiences with Checkpoint's ClusterXL in a Load Sharing config, either unicast (pivot) mode or using multicast in a cisco environment? If so, how well did it work?

I've just setup a two node test cluster in unicast mode, and so far it seems to work ok without any modifications to the environment. At this point I still haven't tested throughput or even failover for that matter. Was wondering about the actual scalability of their load sharing between the two modes or if there's even much of a difference. With just the two nodes, the pivot master is reporting that it will handle 30% of the load while the remaining member will take the other 70%. Curious what it will be when I add a third node.
  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds


Cisco Routers

  • SSL WebVPN
  • Securing Routers
  • Policy Based Routing
  • Router on-a-Stick

VPN Security

  • Understand DMVPN
  • GRE/IPSec Configuration
  • Site-to-Site IPSec VPN
  • IPSec Modes

Cisco Help

  • VPN Client Windows 8
  • VPN Client Windows 7
  • CCP Display Problem
  • Cisco Support App.

Windows 2012

  • New Features
  • Licensing
  • Hyper-V / VDI
  • Install Hyper-V


  • File Permissions
  • Webmin
  • Groups - Users
  • Samba Setup